POSITION: Full Day Pre-Kindergarten Teacher with class size of 10 children.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Directly manage and care for the Pre-Kindergarten class
- Assist in the ongoing development and implementation of the curriculum
- Plan class lessons and mentor children
- Assist with mealtime duties
- Monitor children’s safety during playtime activities
- Act as a positive and supportive role model
- Assist guest instructors
- Classroom preparation and clean-up
- Administrative reporting
- Bachelor’s degree
- Preferred majors: Education, Humanities.
- Certification in CPR & First-Aid
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with children
- Willing and able to attend Martial Arts Class at Zhang Sah, which is a key component of our professional development model & continuing education program.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Fluency and ability & willingness to teach a foreign language (preference for Spanish or Mandarin)
- Strong creative arts or music competency
- Paid vacation
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement Plan
- And more!