TAE KWON DO
- Tae Kwon Do – “The way of hand and foot”
- Pre-M.A., Budo, Teen Budo, and Budo include Tae Kwon Do
- Combines two Korean martial arts:
- Soo bak do
- Karate – “The way of the Chinese fist”
- Pre-M.A., Budo, Teen Budo, and Budo include Karate Do
- Combines Kung fu styles:
- White Crane
- Monk fist
- Judo – “The way of suppleness”
- Teen Budo and Budo include Judo
- Combines two jujitsu styles:
- Tejin-shin’yo Ryu (katame wasa)
- Kito Ryu (Nage wasa)
- Aikido – “The way of harmonizing energy”
- Teen Budo and Budo include Aikido
- Combines Jujitsu styles:
Sifu Chik Mason teaches the following classes at Zhang Sah’s 530 Bainbridge Street location. See schedule for class days and times:
Dao Yin Yoga
Translated as “cultivating the chi,” Dao-Yin is the grandfather of the internal yogic arts. Dao-Yin began in 1650 A.D., in a meeting of Chi Kung and Kundalini masters.
Wutang Kung Fu
children’s class for ages 8 through 12 years old.
Master Chik Mason’s brand of Pa Kua Chang. Dragon Dancing transcends form to become free-flowing movement and allows the practitioner to react naturally while fighting.
Afro-Brazilian martial art that combines elements of dance, acrobatics, and music.
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW AND GET STARTED!